BOOST YOUR AGILITY
- Raised heel cup stabilizes the ankle during quick changes of direction
- Greater control: Toe bank for increasing the contact surface area in the shoe
- Proprioceptive spots for stimulating the foot muscles
- Weightflex® orthotic core for supporting the arch of the foot
- Maintains the foot’s natural movement
- Antibacterial and odor-inhibiting top cover
Feet under control
Greater stability when during quick stops and turns: the sports Ball & Racket foot orthoses support and guide your feet thanks to a flexible orthotic core.
The internal X-shaped Weightflex® module also maintains the natural movement of the feet. For a better performance in all indoor and ball sports.
Peyton Siva, Point Guard ALBA Berlin
Rapid movements and abrupt changes of direction can quickly result in foot muscle fatigue or signs of excessive strain in the ankle, the Achilles tendon, or the lower leg. The innovative WEIGHTLEX® technology offers protection and a secure footing thanks to its patented dual-component core with an innovative X-shaped module to support the arch of the foot and better control the foot’s heel-to-toe movement.
- Reduces foot muscle fatigue
- Supports the natural movement sequence of the feet
- Prevents injuries caused by excessive strain
Made in Germany
For decades, Bauerfeind has been developing highly effective medical aids and helping top athletes through the work of the Deutsche Sporthilfe foundation and at the Olympic Games. Based on our expertise in these two key areas, we have now developed a new line of products to support sporting activity.
At the Bauerfeind Innovation Center, we continually develop our products, drawing on all the experience we have gained in the world of elite sport. For this reason, you can be 100% confident that all Bauerfeind products always reflect the latest findings in sports science.
I need to be able to rely on my body. Bauerfeind helps me to do that. Its products are world-class.